Tourists across Japan have MAPPLE guidebooks in their hands as they get around, and MAPPLE maps sit in many cars. MAPPLE has established its status of being Japan's number one and only brand in the field of geographical information tailored to sightseeing.
- 2015/2/18 Shobunsha begins distribution of digital tourism contents to Chinese IT platforms Dianping and On the Road 〜Connecting Shobunsha’s superior Japanese travel content and China’s growing IT population〜 Now distributing recommended travel routes for Tokyo, Osaka, and Kyoto!
- 2015/02/06 Summary of Consolidated Financial Results for the ThirdQuarter of Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2015 (FY3/15)
- 2014/11/04 Analyst Presentation material: FY 2015 H1 Financial Report
- 2014/11/04 Analyst Presentation material: Introduction of the Inbound Business
- 2014/11/04 Press Release: MOU between Travo Inc. and Shobunsha Publishing Inc.
- 2014/10/31 Summary of Consolidated Financial Results for the Second Quarter of Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2015 (FY3/15)
- 2014/9/19 Press Release: MOU between Dianping and Shobunsha Publishing Inc.
- 2014/8/15 Notice of Business Alliance with Whiz Partners Inc. and the Offering of Subscription for the First Unsecured Convertible-Bonds-Type Bonds with Stock Acquisition Rights to Be Issued by Allotment thereof to a Third Party
- 2014/8/15 Narrative summary of Business Development Agreement with Whiz Partners, Inc. and Convertible Bond Financing by Third Party Allocation
- 2014/7/31 Summary of Consolidated Financial Results for the First Quarter of Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2015 (FY3/15)
- 2014/5/15 Summary of Consolidated Financial Results for the Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2014 (FY3/14)
"MAPPLE Translation Data" is a collection of text display data that show addresses, public offices, transportation facilities, leisure and commercial facilities, and establishments in Japan for visitors from overseas in English, along with map coordinates. About 500,000 data items are available.
We deliver reliable and time-tested MAPPLE maps in foreign languages to clients via the Web. They / These maps are available in English, Korean, traditional Chinese, and simplified Chinese.